Marketing InternAthens Yoga Institute
Marketing and Social MediaPraos Health Inc.
Data Entry ClerkAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing InternGambit Sports Private Limited
Marketing ExecutiveFabian Media Pvt. Ltd
Marketing InternEuro School of Tennis
Social Media InternEuro School of Tennis
Marketing/Advertising SpecialistPrimetime Tent & Table, LLC
Marketing & Communications Intern for Essential Oil Products CompanyBookmark This
Posted: October 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEarth Philosophy is a small woman-owned essential oil company based in Cleveland Ohio. We produce ready-to-use essential oil blends for Wellness & Skin Care. The products are sold in Whole Foods, The Cleveland Clinic, and other retail locations. I am currently seeking a Marketing & Communications Intern/Volunteer for 15 hours per week during Spring or Summer. The responsibilities include building relationships and sharing relevant content through social media, contacting magazines for gift guide submissions, writing articles, preparing emails for media outreach, submitting applications for events, etc. Training will be provided and this internship can be used towards college credit. Feel free to visit the website at www.earthphilosophy.com
College credit work accepted. I am happy to write letters of recommendation and be used as a reference for anyone completing the internship.
Responsibilities- Manage social media accounts
- Contact media outlets for marketing opportunities
- Create product ads, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials
- Create and design product marketing materials
- Seek out companies for cross promotion
- Seek out and attend networking events with brands and companies in the health & wellness industries
- Perform in-store demos when needed
Requirements- Pursuing a degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or related field
- A genuine interest in Holistic Living & Essential Oils
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a creative mind and professional attitude
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently