Marketing & Sales Internship - Fitness Start Up (Marina Del Rey)Street Workout Academy
Unpaid Marketing Intern TelecommuteMoney Munchkids
Business Development / Sales Intern - Los Angeles & GlobalNaqi Strategies
Marketing Internship for Creative Development Brand in NYC (Summer 2017)Liberate Artists LLC
Marketing InternshipViPeak Global
Marketing Content ProducerTAYGO
Marketing RepReliance capital limited
Digital Marketing/Retail Sales Internship for a non-traditional start-up footwear companyCOMUNITY
Marketing Communications InternBookmark This
101 Garden of Eden Road
Posted: November 13 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Siegel JCC is seeking a highly motivated, people oriented, and dynamic individual to serve as our Marketing Communications Intern. This person will have the opportunity to have a significant impact on our Social Media, Digital Marketing, and Public Relations Strategy while gaining the experience necessary to become a Marketing Communications Coordinator. This individual will work directly with our Marketing Director and will have the opportunity to work across multiple departments.
Responsibilities• Assist the Marketing Director in organizational wide marketing initiatives
• Create & Implement social media marketing plan and content calendar
• Assist in creating, implementing, and tracking social media and other digital marketing campaigns
• Conduct Marketing research for campaign, strategic, and new product development initiatives
• Engage in and create storytelling content for both social media and Press Releases
• Create, curate, and manage published content (images, video and written).
• Prepare reports to update internal staff on usage statistics.
• Monitor social media and community platforms, trends, and tools to recommend strategic plans and shifts
• Write social media content that is consistent in brand voice while also incorporating SEO best practices
Requirements• Must be able to work at least 15 hours a week (during regular business hours).
• BS in or pursing a degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Communications, or related field
• Basic knowledge of Marketing, Social Media, Public Relations, and analytics
• Proficient in Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Project management and organization skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
• Ability to work both autonomously and as a team
• Creative and fun with a good sense of humor!