- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Marketing communications internship at start - up tea manufacturing company office
Internship for Students Interested In Business, Politics, Journalism, Entertainment or Media ArtsUnderground Network
Marketing InternshipLime Enterprises, LLC
Former Hospitality Experience Wanted!Elite Solutions
Customer Service Associates Reps for EventsElite Solutions
Boutique Law Firm Seeking Marketing Interns-ImmediatelyThe Law Firm of Ekaterina Mouratova, PLLC
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing InternCloud 77
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP AVAILIBLEgypsecouture
Marketing communications internship at start - up tea manufacturing company officeBookmark This
100 North Hill Drive
Posted: April 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
This role will specifically focus on the scaling and developing the Tea Drops community through influencer partnerships, marketing, and innovative social campaigns. There will be traffic and engagement goals associated with this role -- details of those goals are to be decided upon and discussed upon contractor onboarding.
This is a part-time role (15-20 hours/week with option to scale in the future)
The Community Intern is responsible for stewarding the Tea Drops mission and philosophies by fostering a positive and inspiring online community of followers and tea lovers.
We are seeking a self-motivated and creative public relations and social media savvy student who can deftly maintain the content flow and rapport between Tea Drops and community members on social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
RequirementsCommunity Management Duties Include:
- Updating all social media platforms by creating or curating relevant and inspiring content to share with the community.
- Designing, managing, writing for, and releasing the monthly Tea Drops customer newsletter, retail partner email blasts, Ambassador email inspiration boards, as well as occasional promotional email blasts.
- Generating a schedule and publishing blog posts on Recent Steepings, the Tea Drops blog.
- Recruiting brand influencers (including YouTube personalities, bloggers, and prominent public figures), maintaining, and growing those relationships.
- Researching and staying on the pulse of local as well as nationwide artisan shows, events, conventions, and other festivities that help to grow the Tea Drops brand.