Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesExclusive Marketing
Marketing InternExclusive Marketing
Social Media Marketing InternMultiplyIQ
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Marketing & Communications InternshipBookmark This
Call Me Beautiful
10698 Briarlake Woods Drive
San Diego, CA
Posted: August 09 2015
DescriptionCall Me Beautiful is a staffing agency for Southern California's most talented hair stylists and makeup artists. We provide beauty services on location. We handle all of the marketing, advertising, coordination, networking and finances so that our artists can do what they do best..great hair and makeup!
We work with photographers, wedding planners, event coordinators, tv networks and hotel managers. Call Me Beautiful caters to A-list celebrities, brides, TV personalities, stay-at-home moms, and everyone in between.
Founder and owner Lauren Hiller draws upon over 15 years in the beauty industry. Lauren has authored beauty columns for newspapers in New York, served as an Executive for the world renowned cosmetics company, Estee Lauder and has served as the bridal director for an elite bridal staffing agency in Chicago.
Lauren has most recently launched Call Me Beautiful in San Diego and is looking for a professional minded and hard working individual who will get tons of hands on experience with this start up company.
ResponsibilitiesCall Me Beautiful is looking for 3 interns to continue marketing efforts and outreach throughout Southern California.
All interns should enjoy getting their hair and makeup done (as they will often be the model for interview trials). All interns will have the chance to attend fashion events. Interns will be part of putting together bridal photo shoots.
Marketing & Social Media Intern
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest)
- Research Marketing trends
- Create weekly social media posting agenda
- Creative design for outreach
- Building out social media (via apps)
Beauty Recruiting Intern
- Recruiting new talent (Indeed, Instagram, Facebook)
- Calling & Interviewing new talent
- Setting up in-person interviews
- Responding to emails
- Ensure schedule is up-to-date (bridal, trial, contracts)
- Research bridal media i.e. blogs & magazines
- Update any written documents (as needed)
- Assigning tasks to team in Asana
Requirements- Professional at all times
- A self-starter with the proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative and able to see outside the box
- Willing to work with new programs as needed
- Critical thinking and strategic planning
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Ability to research relevant material
- Energetic and friendly