Lead Verification SpecialistThe Factory Interactive
Publishing Marketing AssociateBook Your Success Now
Entry Level Marketing and Advertising PositionsMAC-Management Group
Online Development InternCME Outfitters, LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipPink Heals Manitowoc County
Paid Marketing InternshipVyral Marketing
PR/Marketing internThe Mayo Agencies
Marketing & Communications Internships AvailableBookmark This
Legion Elite Inc.
4334 NW Expressway. Suite 236.
Oklahoma City, OK
Posted: January 11 2017
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEntry Level - Marketing | Communications
Training in: Marketing / Management
Are you looking to make a long lasting impact on the business you work with? Looking for a clear path for advancement? Want to be developed along the way?
Legion Elite is looking for a passionate Team Lead who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers.
You will be responsible for developing relationships within your assigned territory, connecting with key decision makers. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
· Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
· Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
· Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
· Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
· Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
· Get your hands dirty with team building, growth, and expansion efforts
**This is an entry level position with advancement opportunities into senior management**
· Variety of bonuses and incentives: sporting events, concert tickets, days off, etc.
· Trips to cool places like Puerto Rico, LA, Atlanta, Phoenix, and Cancun
· Daily team development activities (our energy may rival the Sooners)
· Sponsored lunch parties
· After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
· One on one development from company executives
· Annual awards and recognition
· Holidays off
· Investment in your growth and progression
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
· Relevant experience in a leadership role
· Ability to speak English fluently and idiomatically.
· Internship experience in sales, marketing and account management.
· Interest in developing customer partnerships.
· Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
If you're up for the challenge and fit these qualifications send us your resume!