Social Media & Community Management InternEarle Manor I & II
2 Business Development and Marketing Interns needed for startup in New YorkBegin to Heal
Social Media Marketing InternTopco Design
Marketing InternParadigm CreatVe Group
Marketing InternStrother Enterprises, Inc.
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual Midwest MarketBlack and College Bound
BCB Marketing Specialist Intern - Virtual SE MarketBlack and College Bound
MARKETING COMUNICATIONS INTERNBookmark This
IFS North America
200 S. Executive Drive
Posted: July 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking to join a hardworking team of marketing professionals who have a passion for making a difference? IFS is a globally recognized leader in developing and delivering business software for enterprise resource planning (ERP), enterprise asset management (EAM) and enterprise service management (ESM).
As a Marketing Communications intern you will be responsible for assisting with activities such as award nominations, industry association activities, public relations sentiment tracking, trade show activity, and promotional items. You will also support the marketing team with assigned projects and detailed follow-up to ensure project goals are achieved efficiently and professionally.
This position is a paid internship, and you can utilize this internship for your school credits if that is available from your school.
Responsibilities• Assist in identifying and researching award nominations.
• Actively manage all industry association relationships.
• Assist with trade show logistics including packing and shipping equipment.
• Media relations tracking and reporting
• Inventory and coordination of collateral and promotional items.
Requirements• Currently obtaining a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field of study
• Proficiency in Excel Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Strong verbal and written communications skills (will require some level of writing)
• Must be available to work 12 - 16 hours/week during the school year, and 30-40/week during the summer.
• Efficient at multi-tasking and researching.
• Able to prioritize and work on multiple tasks with deadline pressure
• Sophomore or Junior standing, with above average GPA
• Previous marketing work a plus (could be with volunteer agency)
• Must be able to provide own transportation to and from work