Marketing and Business DevelopmentBookmark This
Spanish Pura Vida
Posted: August 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description- About Spanish Pura Vida -
Located in the heart of Costa Rica, Spanish Pura Vida offers a complete Spanish immersion program curated by our professional team of Spanish teachers. Using small groups of no more than 6 students, we immerse out students in 4-5 hour per day Spanish programs Monday through Friday.
We also offer a Homestay program where students live in the homes with local families and share two meals a day with them. Additional programs include Latin dance classes, local gym memberships, adventure tours, cultural tours, and free conversational programs with local English students.
You can check out all of our course information here: http://spanishpuravida.com/courses/spanish
- About the Internship -
We are looking for someone that has a passion for entrepreneurship and marketing as well as an ability to work well with a team virtually. We need someone who is willing to take a stab at many different facets of marketing such as; social media content support, flyer creation for local cities in the States, and Google Adwords support (in the future). We have been using guerrilla marketing tactics and have seen success! And we're looking for someone who is willing to get creative with their marketing skills.
You will be primarily working with our Program Director, Chris, who was born and raised in Chicago and has a business development background. He manages many facets of the business and would need 10-15 hours a week from you to dedicate to various tasks.
Remember, this is all virtual, so all you would need is an internet connection and a computer! You would be working with Chris via Skype and Email and would work out your hours and tasks with him 3-4 times a week.
This internship will be unpaid initially. After 1-month, an assessment will be conducted, and if the candidate has and outstanding performance, a full-time position will be available for said candidate.
Responsibilities- Create flyers, email newsletters, online promotions, and material for perspective students.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences; Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Write content for the online Blog and share with respective networks to drive traffic.
- Collaborate with a team to generate new forms of traffic to the site and to the School.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Should have an interest in foreign travel and foreign language learning
- Able to work remotely and be regularly available for communication
SkillsRequired - Google Docs, Basic Photoshop, Social Media Advertising, Content Creation, Guerrilla Marketing, Virtual Assistance
Preferred - Joomla, Google Analytics, Google Adwords