Marketing InternKong Digital
Marketing & Communications InternSan Francisco Wholesale Produce Market
TAX PREPARER/ADMIN ASSISTNurepublic
Marketing InternshipNamdar Realty Group
Social Media Marketing InternshipAdMix Social
Brand AmbassadorThe AroundCampus Group
Marketing & Development Coordinator - Spring 17Project Footsteps, Inc
Marketing Content InternBookmark This
The Tech Connection
100A Warren Street
Posted: September 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Tech Connection is a career management firm. Our focus is on creating a pathway to success for underrepresented talent within the tech industry. Our President and CEO, Melissa James, has worked with well-known tech companies such as Google, Teradata, and Sample6 Technologies. We are currently seeking an intern to assist with our marketing efforts. The position requires about 40 hours weekly and is an unpaid position.
Responsibilities• Creating the content for our social media sites.
• Creating a one page brochure for our company.
• Creating flyers for upcoming events.
• Updating social media platforms with content that is pertinent to The Tech Connection candidates.
• Finding users to follow/friend/like our business.
• Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our business.
• Create a blog and write post weekly that are pertinent to The Tech Connection candidates.
RequirementsStudents applying for this internship should be Communications, Marketing,Business majors, with some experience in marketing communication.
Must be currently studying at 4 year college or pursing a MBA in the Boston area.
Must be willing to commute onsite.