- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Marketing content internship at start - up tea manufacturing company office
Medical Marketing Summer InternshipNSABP Foundation
Entry Level Marketing & Advertising PositionsImperial Solutions, Inc
Marketing InternLittle Chicago Clothing Co.
Marketing/Communications InternMusic For Good
Social Media/Email MarketingMedia 540
Communications and Recruiting InternshipSouth, Inc.
social media internMoi Inc
Marketing Internthyssenkrupp BILSTEIN of America, Inc.
Marketing content internship at start - up tea manufacturing company officeBookmark This
100 North Hill Drive
Posted: April 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
This role will specifically focus on the scaling and developing the Tea Drops brand through meaningful content. There will be traffic and engagement goals associated with this role -- details of those goals are to be decided upon and discussed upon contractor onboarding.
This is a part-time role (15-20 hours/week with option to scale in the future)
The Content Intern is responsible for stewarding the Tea Drops mission and philosophies by fostering a positive and inspiring online community of followers and tea lovers.
The Content Intern will cultivate creative content including blog posts, the company newsletter, and the Tea Drops podcast, just to name a few features. They do so while guiding and maintaining a strong and continuous brand voice across all platforms and media. Strong writers with an editor's eye are essential and experience in Communications, Marketing, or public relations is a definite plus.
RequirementsContent Management Duties Include:
- Creating copy for and editing Tea Drops press materials, kits, and promotional materials. Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus. Basic HTML knowledge incredibly helpful.
- Brainstorming new and creative ways to help grow the Tea Drops brand and awareness for our unique line of teas.
- Juggling multiple projects with strong deadlines across a varied multimedia.
- Analyzing the Tea Drops audience with a strong eye and connection to key performance indicators on social channels as well as marketing campaigns.
- Curating email-based marketing campaigns as well as promotions while integrating influencers to grow brand awareness.
- An eye or interest in photography with a knack for taking high-quality lifestyle photos that celebrate Tea Drops and its community in an organic and creative way.