Book Marketing InternPulse, LLC
Paid Part Time Social Media Marketing/Public RelationsPEEKaMEET
Marketing - COMPETITIVE Team - Sports Athletes & CoachesNLD Group, Inc.
Marketing Lead InternshipBusiness Services
Website Manager and Designer - Big Data StartupGreenwich.HR
Social Media & Marketing InternDormMom Metro Atlanta, Inc
Digital Marketing Video InternshipRave Decor
Marketing CoordinatorBookmark This
Rockhaven Group, LLC
Posted: November 12 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRockhaven Group, LLC & Rockhaven Ministries Inc. strives to mobilize community resources in order to bring hope, safety & strength to the refuges through awareness.
We are located in the Dallas area. Our Internship programs are very flexible as we work with eah intern on a one to one basis. One of our goals is to provide an opportunity for our interns to acquire skills and experience needed to compete in real life. And since we are also a staffing agency we present our interns to other companies for future opportunities.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.