*Advanced Content Marketing Internship - Mobile StartupPreApps.com
Marketing InternMs. Saroha
Entry Level - Sales & Marketing Internship - Training ProvidedLakeview Consultants
Brand Marketing InternMaven Clinic
Content Marketing InternshipAntandre
Marketing InternMountain Pacific
Marketing InternCairo Group
Business Development ManagerVirtualdeveloper.com
Marketing CoordinatorBookmark This
511 Ryders Ln
East Brunswick, NJ
Posted: June 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Disability Allies (DA) is dedicated to providing social opportunities to connect young adults and children with and without disabilities. The Marketing Coordinator is a part time position. The Marketing Coordinator reports to the director and is responsible for to implementing a comprehensive and effective coordinated marketing effort for the Disability Allies
Marketing Coordinator reports to the director and is responsible for to implementing a comprehensive and effective coordinated marketing effort for the Disability Allies
1. Oversee our marketing, advertising and social media initiative
2. Develop and create visually appealing marketing materials
3. Refine and enhance brand identities
4. As a part of the DA senior leadership team, determine strategy and key goals; develop a comprehensive and integrated plan/direction for marketing and outreach for our programs
5. Develop and implement campaigns to promote brand recognition and to significantly increase enrollment in the Disability Allies program.
Essential functions/working conditions:
• Must be able to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities
• Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
• Ability to connect with others and develop relationships
• Committed to the mission of serving young adults with disabilities
• Ability to perform several tasks concurrently
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to maintain detailed records and confidential information
About the Disability Allies:
The purpose of the Disability Allies is to plan team building activities that connect young adults and children with and without disabilities. At our events we pair each individual up with a mentor. The job of the mentor is to help the participants with their social skills and insure that everyone interacts with each other. Our events are open to any young adult that has a disability, knows someone with a disability or is supportive of people with disabilities. Please visit www.disabilityallies.com to learn more.
Disability Allies Anti-Discrimination statement:
Disability Allies shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, political affiliation, gender identification or expression, or military status in any of its activities of operations. These activities include, but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers, and selection of vendors and provision of services.