Digital Marketing InternCaldera Labs
Marketing & Social Media InternJaguaring, Inc.
Marketing/Media Sales InternMW Media LLC
Distribution sales and marketing internTRANSPORT PACKAGING SOLUTIONS
Campus Marketing RepresentativeSavage Software Corp
Marketing Intern Opportunity - SaaS Start-UpVisiblee
Social Media & Community Management InternCauvee LLC
Social Media MarketingCoastal Premier Insurance Group
Marketing CoordinatorBookmark This
Lagerborg & Associates
707 17th St Ste 3700
Posted: June 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLagerborg & Associates is a wealth management advising team with Northwestern Mutual. Our senior advisor, Dan Lagerborg, started with Northwestern Mutual in 2002 and in that time has become one of the top producers in the country. We are currently a team of seven talented individuals and are lacking any real type of marketing presence. While our business primarily grows through the introductions of our clients to people in their network (and we have no intention of changing that approach) we would like to begin to secure our brand and develop a more sophisticated web presence, as well as start some exciting client appreciation events. Our team members are currently maxed out with their own work loads so we are looking for someone to come alongside us and offer their expertise and time. We will also assist the appropriate candidate in earning an Inbound Marketing Certificate.
ResponsibilitiesWe expect the following to be completed before the end of the internship:
- Establish a social media presence utilizing Hearsay Social
- Update our website while conforming to Northwestern Mutual standards
- Help to create a Capabilities Deck (or "Pitch Book")
- Assist in organizing a client appreciation event
RequirementsA qualified Marketing Coordinator for our team will be:
- A recent graduate with a degree in marketing or a related field OR:
- Pursuing a degree in marketing or a related field and graduating within the next two years
Other requirements include:
- The ability to demonstrate basic marketing skills
- Previous internship experience and/or will have completed coursework with an emphasis in branding
- The ability to provide at least three professional references
- Experience working with Windows, Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
- The ability to prioritize, take direction, interact with a team, and stay organized
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Branding & Identity, Branding, Marketing Event Planning, Branding Development, Marketing for Small Business
Preferred - Financial Advisory, Website Promotion, Website Management, Search Engine Optimization, Marketing Plan Creation, Insurance Background, Website Redesign, Marketing Effectiveness