Publishing Marketing AssociateBook Your Success Now
Entry Level Marketing and Advertising PositionsMAC-Management Group
Online Development InternCME Outfitters, LLC
Digital Marketing InternshipPink Heals Manitowoc County
Paid Marketing InternshipVyral Marketing
PR/Marketing internThe Mayo Agencies
Marketing InternWatchlive Inc.
Art Marketing InternGe Hummer Group Corporation
Marketing Coordinator InternBookmark This
Home Aid Northern Virginia
3684 Centerview Drive, Suite 110B
Posted: December 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionExciting marketing internship offering real-world experience in creating and managing organization’s marketing activities. Position allows for great creativity and flexibility in developing new campaigns and improving existing ones. Position is responsible for marketing HomeAid’s shelter programs, social events, and fundraising campaigns. Gain valuable marketing experience in this dynamic fast-paced environment.
Unpaid internship but stipend available.
• Develop and help to execute marketing plan to promote our Annual Gala & Auction to target audiences
• Evaluate current marketing efforts and make adjustments or recommendations as needed
• Write copy of print ads, marketing campaigns and website
• Archive and catalog previous marketing campaigns
• Compile relevant data on homelessness to create compelling marketing messages
• Research relevant events and publications to incorporate into HomeAid’s marketing efforts
Requirements• Computer proficient, especially in Microsoft Word, and Excel
• Energetic, self-starter, with flexible and positive attitude
• Strong team player and ability to work cooperatively with others
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving and customer service skills