Social Media Marketing InternCreatively Digital Marketing
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Spring 2017 Marketing InternNew Heartland Group
Content Marketing InternBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Marketing AnalyticsBeCause Water Benefit Corp
Social Media MarketerNuWorld Gaming Inc
Marketing internSGP Packaging
Social Media InternshipHER. Boutique
Marketing Coordinator InternBookmark This
On Center Software
8708 Technology Forest Pl., Suite 175
The Woodlands, TX
Posted: October 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you an energetic marketing enthusiast with crazy impressive organizational skills and a desire to gain hands-on experience supporting a fast-paced marketing team? On Center Software, located in The Woodlands, TX, has a great opportunity for a marketing intern responsible for coordinating marketing programs and supporting the team’s initiatives including events, advertising and communications programs. In this role, you will work closely with the Sr. Marketing Program Manager.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves and get to work with a fun team, then apply today. The selected candidate will be a great team player with a good attitude, ready to wear many hats while being meticulously organized.
On Center Software has been a trusted provider of construction automation management (CAM solutions for the past 28 years. At On Center Software, we have the knowledge, resources and best talent to deliver contractors the right solutions to be competitive and exceed business goals.
Responsibilities• Organize and inventory digital and tangible marketing assets
• Collect, organize and publish advertising and materials due schedules
• Event and tradeshow program coordination
• Content calendar development and publishing
• Digital campaign coordination and development
• Other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Requirements• Some college credits completed, preferably a student from Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
• Proficient in Google Docs and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Positive demeanor with high level of professionalism and a strong desire to learn
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Office, Written & Verbal Communication Abilities, Organization Skills
Preferred - Enthusiastic self-starter, Hands-on Problem Solver