IMMEDIATE NEED! Full Time Entry-Level & Summer WorkMidwest Focus Group
Marketing and Public Relations InternAmerican Resort Management
Marketing InternRaise the Barr
Interns for Summer - Marketing, Business Development, Digital MediaViss Media
Content Writer InternshipMy BTLR LLC
Marketing InternshipFinally Free Productions
Marketing InternPower Athletics
MARKETING, ADVERTISING, SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNDigital Pizza LLC
Marketing Coordinator InternBookmark This
LMH Strategies, Inc.
Posted: December 11 2015
Company Location: Mclean, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLMH Strategies is seeking Part-Time Intern in our Falls Church, Virginia office to support senior staff with
multiple aspects of finance and accounting. The Intern will assist senior staff with marketing support. This
position will be remote as in addition to 1 or 2 days per week at our Falls Church location. Applicant must
have some means of transportation.
GENERAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Assist in the creation of drip email campaigns
• Develop marketing materials
• Assist with execution of outreach events
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Market research
• Prepare presentations
• Utilizes monthly marketing and public relations calendar to coordinate activity with corporate focus
• Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet,
social media, and develop new methods of marketing
• Assist with managing a (CRM) Customer Relationship Management System
• Assist with authoring articles, white papers, and research reports
The Intern will work collaboratively and strategically with senior staff to define and identify target markets
and build the prospect universe.
This position provides an exceptional learning, growing and career-advancing opportunity in the exciting
field of marketing.
This is a non-paid Internship for the first three months. You maintain your own hours, schedule, and will
agree to meet for key meetings at mutually beneficial dates and times in person or remotely.
A stipend will be provided to offset some cost including local travel and business related expenses after
successful demonstration of achieving objectives and work products after the first month.
You must have your own computer and cell phone to achieve work. We will provide any additional business
software licenses required to achieve duties.
This position does have the ability to be converted to an independent contractor agreement, temp, on- site
client contract, or overhead status.
We will be fully supportive of your career goals. We are flexible. We want you to be successful.
We want you to be Honest. We want you to be Ethical. We want you to be Transparent.
Come join us!!!!
Email resume to email@example.com
• 0-2 years of related work experience
• A strong sense of organization, with strict attention to detail
• Comfortable in an Apple and related applications Environment
• Excellent Listening, retention, and execution skills
• Demonstrated flexibility to manage multiple tasks, solve problems and work effectively in a fast-paced,
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Computer savvy and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience with QuickBooks online pro highly desirable
• Thrives in a team-oriented, entrepreneurial corporate environment
LMH Strategies, Inc. I 1025 Connecticut Avenue I Suite 1000 I Washington, DC 20036 I 301.655.0608 I www.lmhsi.com
• Bachelor’s degree or in pursuit of Bachelors Degree in Marketing
• A fierce, fun, collaborative attitude
• Legal right to work in the United States