IT/Computer Systems InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Marketing | PR InternLive Love Wear It
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Blind business owner needs assistance with computer workScribes, Ink
Marketing & Events InternWomen's Fund of RI
Marketing InternISPEN GROUP
Marketing InternLas Vegas Productions
Marketing Coordinator/Personal AssistantBookmark This
Motiv8 Performance Products
19681 Da Vinci
Foothill Ranch, CA
Posted: September 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMotiv8 Performance is a line of Goal Driven Supplements designed to help athletes and fitness minded individuals achieve the results they are after. We are seeking an energetic, fitness minded, goal driven individual who is looking for an amazing opportunity to build her/his personal equity by learning and growing with the fastest growing brand in the supplement industry.
This individual will be working directly with the President of Motiv8 giving them access to over 20 years of experience in the nutrition industry. The primary function is to head up our social media push along with our online marketing. This person will work directly with our President to execute the company vision along with providing input and perspective to help this vision progress.This position can be a stepping stone to other high level positions within the company.
ResponsibilitiesHere are some of the basic expectations of the position:
- Brainstorm and post daily across social media outlets
- Follow up to make sure all posts are created and posted in a timely manner
- Create online strategies to grow Motiv8's website traffic
- Work directly with the President to assist with ALL aspects of Motiv8's growth
- Respond to consumer questions via email and across social media outlets
- Aid in managing Motiv8 athlete team
- Make customer service/sales calls to key accounts
- Manage President's schedule, appointments, travel, and task list
RequirementsAll applicants must have a strong understanding of Instagram and Facebook. Knowledge of other popular social media platforms is helpful as well.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Marketing, Social Media Communications
Preferred - Social Media Advertising, Social Media Development, Personal Assistant