Get your foot in the door! Internship - Marketing/AdvertisingGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Social Media Marketing Agency Fall Internship in Woodland HillsBright Age
Media Marketing InternshipiDataBreak, Inc.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)M39 Consulting
Marketing, Social Media, Ad Placement, Ad Development, AdvertisingPrestige Gaming Solutions. LLC
Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
Conference and Marketing Intern for Wall Street Media CompanyFinancial Technologies Forum
Summer InternshipElevation Motorsports
Marketing / Copywriting InternshipBookmark This
Posted: January 06 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for ambitious individuals who are interested in entering the field of copywriting and marketing, including but not limited to article writing, social media, fashion descriptions, and more. The ideal candidate articulates ideas well and succinctly when necessary, is able to think strategically, is willing to learn about Search Engine Optimization and technical marketing, and has enough responsibility to undertake a remote internship.
We don’t require interns to be physically present in the office. Instead, we create a virtual co-operative where students from different countries have a chance to collaborate. You will join an international community of driven interns who share similar interests and career aspirations.
The internship is remote, part-time, and unpaid. However we do offer various benefits including access to world-class education materials, professional training and mentoring, detailed recommendation letters, and official certificates upon completion of the internship.
Minimum number of total hours: 120
Working schedule: flexible
Responsibilities- assist with writing engaging, sales-driven product copy, press-releases, SEO-based content
- manage social media accounts, connect with current and reach out to new followers
- prepare original and insightful content that can be published to our website or used in other ways
- create weekly newsletters
- create articles that are both engaging to users and visible to search engines
Requirements- college student or a recent graduate
- excellent command and high proficiency in spoken and written English
- able to work in a fast-paced technologically entrepreneurial environment
- able to meet deadlines and follow multiple projects
- Interest in fashion and e-commerce is an advantage