- Internships /
- Marketing /
- Marketing/ Design Intern with Global Exhibit designer and producer, Grand Format design print house
Marketing/PR InternJungle Red Salon Spa Gallery
Premium Seats USA Marketing InternshipPremium Seats USA
Marketing InternTimes Union Center
Marketing InternshipVictoria Theatre Association
Digital Marketing InternMustela
Marketing/Sales/Advertising Intern (Prague, Czech Republic)Ticket1
Marketing InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing/ Design Intern with Global Exhibit designer and producer, Grand Format design print houseBookmark This
8350 Parkline Blvd units 18-20
Posted: June 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionROI Design is a boutique trade show exhibit designer and producer. And Grand Format print production and design Our exhibits travel the world for some of the largest brands. We also thrive at mobile marketing tours nationally. We are a full service agency with grand format printing, 3d printing, outside the box creativity. All in a fun, laid back silicon valley style facility. Myroidesign.com
We require our inters to work 20 hours a week, they choose their hours. The internship is twelve weeks. If you are the right fit, and love what you are doing, there is tremendous opportunity for a permanent lateral or upward transition.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows , exhibit design, concepts for clients final print ready art, and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - B2B Marketing, Computer Graphics Design, Email Campaigning
Preferred - 3D Architectural Rendering