Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Marketing - Digital and Social MediaBookmark This
Access Control Group
2555 U S Highway 130, STE 2
Posted: September 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAccess is a recognized leader in mobile asset tracking and management. Our solutions include cloud based applications, wireless hardware and variety of sensors to monitor mobile assets. Collected data from sensors, GPS and users are analyzed to improve business processes and strategic short and long term planning. ARM/Windows based hardware, variety of wireless technologies and creative algorithms are backbone of our solutions.
You will grow and excel at the start of your career, immersed in a culture that encourages you to think of new ideas. You will be working side by side with our top talent, learning from the best in the industry. You provide dedication, hard work, and creative thought and we’ll provide you with an excellent internship opportunity. You could even be our future new grad!
Responsibilities• Contribute to digital marketing campaigns, working with team members to
create effective, efficient and creative online customer acquisition programs.
• Manage operational components of digital campaign design, implementation, tracking and measurement.
• Coordinate the flow and communication of projects across internal stakeholders and external partners.
• Pay-per-click advertising – analysis of entire user experience including ad copy, keyword performance and landing pages; research.
• Competitive analysis – conduct research of competitor’s online advertising initiatives, including paid search, display, paid social acquisition, native, affiliate, website content etc.
• Work closely with marcom and product management teams to develop innovative methods, formats for communicating key product attributes and benefits across all digital channels.
• Assist with developing engaging content for blogs, social media and our owned web properties.
• Learn landing page management platform and process, assisting staff with content updates.
• Manage an A/B test from inception to implementation, reporting on results and providing recommendation.
Requirements• Strong interest & experience in search marketing, advertising and/or marketing.
• Familiarity with digital marketing best practices (SEO, PPC, display, social, content, consumer targeting)
• Knowledge of digital marketing platforms (AdWords, Google Analytics, website content management systems, etc.)
• Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
• Computer skills – thorough understanding of MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
• Strong time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Strong work ethic – must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative.
• Ability to function in a team environment.
• Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the internship.
SkillsRequired - Market Analysis, Writing and Editing, Market Research, Social Media Marketing
Preferred - Business Acumen, Business Development