JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Need Someone Who Knows How To Setup Email Marketing (E-Blast) Newsletters For Hip Hop Music etcviral media boost
Intern - Marketing AnalyticsFarm Credit Mid-America
Marketing Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Vietnamese Segment CampaignTaro
Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
Marketing - Entry Level & InternshipsBookmark This
Emanation Marketing Group
16000 Christensen Road Suite 110
Posted: October 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEntry Level Marketing / Entry Level Advertising / Entry Level Management
We are a leading retail event based marketing and promotional advertising company in Seattle, WA.
We have recently acquired new clients and now represent products in the Audio, Automotive, Health & Wellness, Gourmet Food and Beauty & Cosmetics Industries.
Due to our expansion we are currently looking to fill 3-5 Entry Level Marketing Assistant Positions.
Duties Include, but are not limited to:
· Executing merchandising and operational functions to company standards
· Participate in the product knowledge training alongside management
· Executing merchandise presentation directives and standards
· Assists customers with any questions they may have in regards to our clients products
· Gains knowledge on all new clients the company acquires
· Ensure highest level of customer service resulting in increased productivity and achieving sales goals
· Knowledge of the marketing systems we implement at our events
Growth opportunities may be available for those who qualify.
The open positions we have available are entry level, therefore no formal experience is required.
We look for candidates with the following:
· Some college education or degree preferred
· Outstanding interpersonal skills
· Student Mentality
· Leadership Experience
· Experience in retail, sales, advertising & marketing
· Ability to work in a high energy environment
Please Note: We do conduct our events within the local area; therefore access to personal transportation is required.