Marketing InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Social Media InternSuaveCo
Marketing InternThe Ecomm Dude
Business Communications Coordinator-Entry LevelImperial Solutions, Inc
Content Creator InternColure Media
Black economic empowerment organization - Marketing InternLet's Buy Black 365
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
(Spring 2017)-Music-Business Marketing Internship-Miami, FLMinistry Recording Group of VA
Marketing & Events InternBookmark This
65. W Kinzie
Posted: February 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlackfinn Ameripub offers interns a unique opportunity to support an array of projects. Our interns will gain hands on experience by assisting our team throughout the development and execution of strategic marketing programs and corporate events. In this role, interns will be exposed to projects that cultivate teamwork, strategic planning, communication and creativity. This internship is unpaid; college credit is available.
Responsibilities• Help develop, organize and execute promotions and events
• Work directly with corporate and social event planners on in-house events
• Assist with social media page management
• Research market trends and potential external marketing opportunities in the Charlotte area
• Participate in local store marketing efforts to include but not limited to: Hotel Concierge Relationships, Company of the Month Program, Charity partnerships, etc.
Requirements• Organized, with keen attention for detail
• Team player who isn’t afraid of taking initiative
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexible availability, with a minimum of 2-3 days a week
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Personable, fun and upbeat character is a must!