Content Specialist Intern (Social Media)Strategy Marketing Solutions
Digital Marketing/ Website DevelopmentJobs in ETFs
Social Media & Community Management InternKnowe
Marketing Internship at USA Apparel CompanySuuchi
Internship For Digital Marketing AgencyEmpire Traffic Group LLC
Media and Public RelationsCat Depot
Creative Marketing Company Seeking for a Part/Full Time Paid Intern CandidateYuka E-com
Marketing & Events InternBookmark This
65. W Kinzie
Posted: February 06 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBlackfinn Ameripub offers interns a unique opportunity to support an array of projects. Our interns will gain hands on experience by assisting our team throughout the development and execution of strategic marketing programs and corporate events. In this role, interns will be exposed to projects that cultivate teamwork, strategic planning, communication and creativity. This internship is unpaid; college credit is available.
Responsibilities• Help develop, organize and execute promotions and events
• Work directly with corporate and social event planners on in-house events
• Assist with social media page management
• Research market trends and potential external marketing opportunities in the Charlotte area
• Participate in local store marketing efforts to include but not limited to: Hotel Concierge Relationships, Company of the Month Program, Charity partnerships, etc.
Requirements• Organized, with keen attention for detail
• Team player who isn’t afraid of taking initiative
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
• Flexible availability, with a minimum of 2-3 days a week
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
• Personable, fun and upbeat character is a must!