Marketing InternshipTrade Center Management Associates
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Social Media / Public Relations InternshipMeripex Apparel
Social Media ManagerChicks in Medicine
Editorial / Journalism InternBackpacks.com
Marketing InternshipGreat Dane Trailers
Marketing InternChartwells Higher Ed
Marketing InternshipElmwood Park Zoo
Marketing Fall InternshipBookmark This
261 Old York Rd.
Posted: August 19 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSource Interactive is one of the area’s most innovative and successful marketing firms located in the Greater Philadelphia Area. Our mission is to become a global leader in the outsourced marketing industry by taking a genuine and passionate interest in the growth of our people and our clients.
As a dominant market leader we have become the leading choice of larger corporations for their marketing research, new customer acquisition, and customer retention needs. We possess the ability to represent different companies in varies industries. At Source Interactive we focus on being the best at what we do by adapting to each individual client’s needs. With the proven track record of success over the years we have separated ourselves as a top performer in the industry.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.