Social Media & Community Management InternPerspicuous Media Corporation
Digital Marketing Internship (3 months)Motion Global Limited
Digital Marketing TraineeMotion Global Limited
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Marketing InternshipClean the World
Marketing/PR/Communications InternshipUniversal Student Fund
Online Exclusive Luxury Jewelry Marketing InternshipDuke & Duchess Jewelers
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Marketing & Fashion (Non Paid) Internship-Women's Luxury LabelBookmark This
Posted: July 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLady Lux Inc. seeks Public Relations/Communications Interns to join our team IMMEDIATELY for the Fall/Winter 2016 program. We’re looking for passionate serious interns seeking to build a stellar resume and gain professional experience in the Public Relations field. With our team, you’ll work on real projects and gain key skills necessary to excel your career and set you apart from the rest.
Lady Lux is an exclusive high-end women's fashion label distributed all over the world. For more information visit www.ladyluxswimwear.com
Responsibilities• Pitching The Brand to numerous media outlets and securing press opportunities
• Creating value-content press releases
• Maintaining and updating press kits
• Coordinating gifting initiatives to celebrities and influential fashion bloggers.
• Work as a Brand Ambassador to draft and implement creative initiatives and ideas to drive brand awareness.
• Maintaining social communication within the Brand's voice over a multitude of social networks with 50k+ followers (Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google Plus, Tumblr, Facebook, Polyvore, You Tube)
• Monitor and report to management, social media analytics such as page views, click-through rates, follower growth rates.
• Organize and assist management in planning promotional events such as trunk shows, fashion shows, charity events and tradeshows.
Requirements• Interns must be available at least 2 to 3 days per week ( 7 hours a day) ** Flexible with school schedules
• Interns must be residing in the Orange County, California area.
• Ability to prioritize and manage a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• Strategic and creative thinker with advanced problem solving skills.
• Highly ambitious, self-motivated /takes initiative.
• Strong passion for Public Relations in fashion.
To be considered please submit your resume, a picture (optional), a brief paragraph that details why this internship is right for you with your available start date (MANDATORY).
This is a NON-PAID internship and only for serious applicants interested in building a stellar resume.
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Fashion Blogging
Preferred - Social Media, Social Media Advertising, B2C marketing