Lrngo.com - Internet Marketing InternshipLRNGO, INC.
Agency Assistant at Modeling AgencyJohn Casablancas of Connecticut
Marketing InternNothing But Net-Elite Basketball Coaching
Entry Level / Full Time / Sales / Marketing /101 Best & Brightest Places To WorkWalker Marketing
Marketing & Promotion InternThe Original Fronto Leaf LLC
Marketing and Advertising InternshipsHarper Pierce
Marketing/Communications Specialist - InternPacific Data Integrators
Marketing InternThe Pulse
Not-for-profit Marketing FellowshipBookmark This
COCA - Center of Creative Arts
524 Trinity Avenue
Saint Louis, MO
Posted: August 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
As a leader in arts education, and the largest multidisciplinary community arts organization in the Midwest, COCA annually serves more than 50,000 people of all ages, abilities and backgrounds. Through dance, vocal music, theatre, art and design, and beyond, we nurture the artistic and creative potential in our students and our community.
COCA’s season-long Fellowship Program is a professional training program for aspiring arts administrators, arts educators, and performing arts production practitioners. Participants are given practical learning experiences, independent and collective projects, and work as entry-level staff persons in the company's administrative and production departments.
Each Fellow’s experience is developed and supervised under the guidance of a staff mentor, and draws from the diverse resources and collective knowledge of COCA’s resident artists, teachers and administrators. Through daily exposure in their primary field of interest and work on individual, specific projects, the experience is designed to broaden and strengthen the professional and personal skills and abilities of each of our Fellows. COCA’s fellowships are designed to provide a springboard to a professional life in the arts.
COCA’s formalized and comprehensive program includes:
Professional development and networking opportunities; Connections to peers, mentors and artists; Independent and collective learning projects; Hands-on experience for future career opportunities.
We are looking for an organized, professional, well-written post-college or graduate student with an eye for detail to fill the position of Marketing & Communications Fellow to support all aspects of COCA’s multi-faceted marketing initiatives, with a focus on project management, writing, publications, research and general administration.
This is a part-time, paid fellowship, with expected hours of 25 hours a week, and may include weekend/evening hours.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary Duties and Responsibilities
• Serve as project support for all marketing projects, helping to coordinate assignments to team members and interns as needed.
• Assist with the development and execution of marketing plans, creative briefs and presentations.
• Create marketing reports for marketing department planning and presentations.
• Provide editorial content support for COCA publications.
• Provide design support.
• Maintain marketing materials inventory and coordinate distribution and public display.
• Maintain public relations and community relations mailing list and database.
• Assist with posting events to online community calendars.
• Provide support for digital (email marketing, social media, and website).
• Coordinate logistics for internal and external marketing events and meetings.
• Help maintain department’s archive files, including collateral, photos and media coverage.
• Additional duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing & Communications.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume and a writing sample to email@example.com. Please include Marketing & Communications Fellow in the subject line.
• Passion for COCA’s mission.
• Bachelor’s degree. Marketing/Journalism/Communications is a plus.
• Proficient in Outlook, Excel, and Word. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive, passionate communicator.
• Ability to problem solve, manage projects, work under pressure and meet deadlines in an energetic, fast-paced organization.
• Self-motivated and detail-oriented with demonstrated organizational skills.
• Ability to work effectively on a team and independently to see projects through to completion.