Account Mgmt/ Social Media Interngriffin360
Intern positions available at Real estate company - Marketing Majors welcomedReal Estate
Social Media/MarketingHTH & Associates
SEO/Content Marketing InternshipeGenerationMarketing
Business and Marketing ManagerWorld Arts
Digital Marketing Intern (remote)LPB Media
Marketing InternKong Digital
Marketing & Communications InternSan Francisco Wholesale Produce Market
Company Seeks A Creative, Tech-Savvy & Entrepreneurial Intern To Help With Startup ProjectsBookmark This
5307 E. Mockingbird Lane
Posted: November 14 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description***NOTE: THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF THIS ARRANGEMENT IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU. This position may lead to a permanent paid position in the future. This position does offer unique educational opportunities and complimentary perks.***
We are currently exploring a variety of startup business ideas in several areas such as marketing, publishing, lead generation, business development as well as several Internet-related business models. We’re looking for a qualified intern to assist us with a variety of duties related to the research, analysis, project management and the possible launch of such startup endeavors. The intern will be responsible for duties in areas such as marketing, social media, business development, client service, account management, research and other tasks associated with the launch of startup enterprises. The intern may also work extensively with the company’s outside marketing & advertising agency on a variety of related projects.
The intern should be prepared to work independently in a team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad education and experience in various aspects of startups, general business concepts, securities laws, marketing, advertising, business development, client service, account management and research.
This is an unpaid internship. This position may lead to a permanent paid position in the future. This position does offer unique educational opportunities and complimentary perks.
Responsibilities• Assist in various aspects of the potential launch of several startups
• Assist in the development of websites and e-mail marketing campaigns
• Assist in the compilation of contact information for target customers
• Assist with developing and executing social media campaigns
• Assist with research, assessment and recommendation of technology vendors
• Assist in direct marketing campaigns
• Assist in the analysis of business models and possible preparation of financial models
• Perform analysis of marketing, business development and website analytics data
• Seek and analyze competitor materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations and reports as requested
• Conduct a variety of research, both online and offline
• Assist in the preparation of a variety of marketing campaigns and collateral
• Coordinate with ad agency in preparation of logos, graphics, etc.
• Enter information into CRM database and other systems
• Provide general administrative duties and support as needed.