Need a Marketing Internship? Love Bikes?LaneSpotter
Urgently required interns for Marketing of text books in Schools of Delhi/NCRRadical Books Pvt. Ltd
Social Media Marketing InternHD Beauty Skincare Boutique
PR & Marketing Co Offers Online & Offline-Learn HowTo Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Marketing ManagerUnited Group Limited
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Georgetown University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (American University)Gawkus
Gawkus Marketing Partner (Boston University)Gawkus
MARKETING FIRM SEEKS ENTRY LEVEL GRADUATESBookmark This
Florida Business Consulting
19 W Flagler St ste 924
Posted: June 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMARKETING FIRM SEEKS ENTRY LEVEL GRADUATES
ENTRY-LEVEL PUBLIC RELATIONS MARKETING ASSISTANT
Entry Level PR / Marketing / Nonprofit
FBC is the premier non profit marketing firm in MIami. Our marketing portfolio includes marketing / PR work for several of the world's most renowned nonprofits including CARE (www.care.org) & Children International (www.children.org).
Our diverse clientele has outsourced us to help develop their brands and contribute to improving the lives of people in poverty. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with fundraising teams and want to know their work is meaningful.
Purpose of Position: The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names through advertising, public relations guerrilla marketing and promotions. You will work closely with Event Marketing Specialists, a variety of nonprofit marketing organizations and the public; with the goal of supporting fundraising activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) face to face.
Utilize your PR expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that provide funding for nonprofits.
- Impacts results by developing, supporting and executing marketing activities in the field.
- Execute Marketing campaigns
- Work with appropriate clients to support campaigns
- Work with various nonprofit / field managers to determine appropriate marketing strategies
- Marketing research for various market segments
- Provide coordination and project management to ensure event success
- Monitor use of existing marketing tools and iPads
- Participates in brainstorming and providing input to continually improve marketing strategy
- Advise on new ideas to generate advertising revenue for various clientele
THIS IS A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR A NEW COLLEGE GRAD, OR AN ENTRY LEVEL CANDIDATE AS NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY.
- Passion for helping others.
- Experience in customer service, fundraising or other people-oriented fields desired
- PR / advertising / marketing experience a plus
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills ( bilingual a plus )
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Desire to succeed