front deskDT Group
Web DesignerFlow Synergy Business Alliance
MarketingFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Social Marketing InternLaureen Oliphant
Junior Marketing InternMercury Matrix, Inc.
Marketing AssociateMercury Matrix, Inc.
Marketing InternshipSnowcap Data
Marketing, Public Relations, Community Relations, Communications InternshipAlzheimer's Association
Marketing for Educational ServicesBookmark This
Shopping for Knowledge, Inc.
3800 East Main Street C-115
Saint Charles, IL
Posted: July 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAssisting in marketing for a new business...
Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
We are a new revolutionary service unlike any other! Our mission at Shopping For Knowledge, Inc. is to assist and support individuals in learning the skills needed to lead a successful life. Our engaged knowledge approach is derived from a combination of the common core learning benchmarks and the learning consumer’s need that will be applied in a person-directed, personalized learning session. We are comprised of three different services.
One: We are an affordable express learning child care drop-off service in a child-directed learning environment.
Two: One-on-one tutoring for any age or need.
Three: Drop off “My Preschool” program.
Shopping for Knowledge is for all learners!
In summary, we are learning for all were the consumers have the flexibility of choosing the time, day or night of service rendered!
ResponsibilitiesWrite effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team member’s work and provide constructive feedback
-Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Footwork in the community to market business
RequirementsPursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
-Knows human developmental milestones is a huge plus
Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
Computers, communications, patience, human development, teaching, areas of expertise are a plus