Customer Loyalty AssociateSpice Pharm
ACS MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS INTERNAmerican Cheese Society
Pinterest MarketerSpice Pharm
Marketing Internship - Fall 2017RAPID
Sales and Finance InternshipCoast 2 Coast Soccer
Marketing and Communications InternshipCoast 2 Coast Soccer
Marketing InternBisk Education
Marketing InternParkson Corporation
Marketing for Hotel InternBookmark This
Sandpiper Springs Hotel
12800 Foxdale Dr.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Posted: July 24 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
So what is the internship for?
We are looking for someone to develop a relationship with different travel agencies and companies across California and represent our hotel by presenting promotions, group rates, and encouraging them to review and suggest our hotel to their clientele.
We are looking for someone who speaks another language besides English so that we can reach out to the different communities across C.A.
This internship is perfect for anyone that has a busy schedule and is looking to get experience in the working field. Most of the work can be done at home from your computer, and would be on your own schedule, no office hours.
The only work outside of the home would be to meet with clientele. The work here can be added to your resume afterwords and we will respectfully sign for all hours put in. We will also provide guidance along the way and you will be working close to the management of the hotel which will be a great way to learn about the field.
No previous experience in the field is required, however previous experience reflects well on your application.
We will provide a short training experience where everything will be explained upon agreement.
Responsibilities-Reach out to and create a relationship with travel agencies, travel companies, online travel sites, or the like across California.
- Promote Sandpiper, it's promotions, amenities, benefits, and atmosphere.
- Reach out to clientele through whatever means available to promote Sandpiper.
- Keep up to date with ongoing's and future events/ideas at Sandpiper.
- Provide mid-weekly or daily (if requested) reports to the hotel general manager.
- Create innovative flyers and ad's to post.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Hospitality related
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Speak a second language (not required, but highly sought).
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills, Self Management, Innovative Thinking, Trustworthy, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - Bilingual