JOURNALISM AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Need Someone Who Knows How To Setup Email Marketing (E-Blast) Newsletters For Hip Hop Music etcviral media boost
Intern - Marketing AnalyticsFarm Credit Mid-America
Marketing Internship (Winter 2016/Spring 2017)Braathe Enterprises
Vietnamese Segment CampaignTaro
Looking For A SOCIAL MEDIA AND CONTENT INTERN for a Hot New Consumer Start-Up!exactly.me
Business Development / Sales InternTSS Brokerage
MARKETING / GRAPHIC DESIGN / ADVERTISING INTERNBookmark This
8515 Douglas Ave
Posted: June 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSevenVerbs is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department produces quality work for companies in the Midwest, and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the design of websites and web applications for ease of use
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
RequirementsSevenVerbs is looking for an undergraduate student in the Des Moines area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. Adobe CS, HTML, PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
SkillsRequired - Effective Communicator, Always Willing to Learn
Preferred - Adobe Creative Suite, HTML 5, Keyword Advertising, Microsoft Office, Advertising Copy, Content Managed Websites