Marketing InternKashaya Live-Biotic Yogurt
Marketing Content ProducerTAYGO
Marketing InternUnited Expr3ssions Apparel LLC
Digital Social Media InternDynamic Search
Account InternTheory House
Marketing InternBrainstormers LLC
Marketing Intern Needed For Economic Development Consulting CompanyGoman+York
Marketing InternPage & Pedersen, Inc.
Marketing - Graphics InternBookmark This
Kooler Ice Inc
510 Dunbar Road
Posted: January 11 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Marketing Internship is a part-time position which will be focused on assisting the Marketing Department in developing marketing content and ideas for our internet, social media, mobile and e-mail marketing campaigns. This position will be involved in developing, maintaining, and expanding marketing campaigns and content for Kooler Ice. utilizing various software platforms to complete assigned tasks.
As a Marketing and Graphics Intern, you will use your creativity and talent to:
• Create and edit graphics using Photoshop, Light Room, Illustrator, and other graphics software
• Create and edit video content using professional recording equipment and Premiere Pro, After Effects, Fireworks, and other video techniques and software
• Create and edit text content using Word and InDesign.
Additional qualifications for the position include:
• Excellent Computer Skills – Candidate must have expertise in all Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Creative Suite. Having a working knowledge of HTML and Word Press are a plus.
• Excellent Communication Skills – Candidate must demonstrate a track record of having excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Multi-Tasking – Candidate must be able to multi-task and be organized. Candidate must have the ability to handle multiple projects and requests at the same time.
• Discipline and Motivation – Candidate must demonstrate a drive and eagerness to learn and to excel. Candidate must be able to work with or without close supervision and be a self-starter.