Legal Marketing and SalesTalksOnLaw
Communications/Copywriter/Marketing InternshipClever Fox Apparel
Lrngo.com - Internet Marketing InternshipLRNGO, INC.
Marketing AssociateThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Social Media Internship - Beauty CompanyPRIVADA BEAUTY
Marketing ApprenticeshipThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Marketing and Social Media Marketing- Help us take our new prize game App viral.iVisume.com
Social Media Marketer InternDandytribe
Marketing / Growth InternBookmark This
Posted: March 16 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBAG has been a side project for quite a long time. By the end of 2014 we started to validate the concept with a pretty
basic Prototype/MVP. Since then, we have built the back-end, improved the iOS App, launched a Responsive HTML
version in early 2015, and exponentially increase our user-base and number of comments added by users. For more
info, please visit www.BAGmovies.com/about
ResponsibilitiesResearch and Outreach to Industry and/or Tech influencers (cold outreach and emailing)
• Copywriting, translation and SEO optimisation
• Community Fostering , SMO and Assisting in the management of BAG’s Social Profiles (which does not mean
tweeting 3 funny quotes every two days)
• User testing and research for UX purposes (both primary and secondary)
• Email Marketing
• Search Optimisation (PPC, SEO and SMO)
• Assist on BAG’s website and App development (depending on candidate’s profile)
• Assist in Design task (depending on candidate’s profile)
• Organise the ping-pong tournament in the office (well, this is voluntary)
• Note: All new joiners will be required to make a presentation to the rest of the team (subject to be agreed and
supported by the mentor)
Requirements• Passion, passion, passion.
• Willingness to learn, grow and help others grow.
• Relevant degree (business, communications/marketing or arts)
• Passionate about cinema, and/or how technology is re-shaping the way we do things (secondary)
• Fluent in Social Media
• Fluent in English (our daily language) or Spanish. Any other languages will be a considerable plus