Marketing InternNoSeeUm No More
Entry Level Marketing & Advertising PositionsImperial Solutions, Inc
Social MediaThrill of the Hunt
Brand Ambassador / Marketing Intern - Ohio State UniversityThundergrad
4 EVER Miami BRAND AMBASSADORManager
Drink Philly Social Media InternshipDrink Philly
Marketing InternJefferson Radiology
Marketing Assistant Intern PositionTrvl Porter
Marketing GuruBookmark This
Position is Remote
San Francisco, CA
Posted: May 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDrink Me showcases the lifestyle through the glass. We're a digital media platform all about alcohol, and one of the fastest growing websites in the world within the drink space. Drink Me is part of a venture firm that also owns the biggest wine tasting and spirit tasting events in the USA. We have offices in San Francisco, Wisconsin and England. We work with some of the hottest booze brands in the industry with a readership of over 750,000 millennials which you can get in front of!
We're looking to increase our team of Marketing Guru's, a program that has proven to work incredibly well. We're looking for motivated drink lovers to get involved with a variety of marketing projects across the site, build some killer experience and get some nice perks along the way (did we mention we work with alcohol?).
If you think you fit the bill, shoot us an email (email@example.com) with your resume alongside why you'd be a good fit and answer the short questions below.
- Preferred 2 x Project Roles (from the Responsibilities Section)
- Why you want to be a part of our team
- Your favorite drink
- You also understand this is a remote internship with a 10 hour minimum commitment each week, we have a fast paced turnaround so you'd need to check your emails frequently!
Thanks so much!
ResponsibilitiesOur Marketing Guru positions vary, but responsibilities can include one or more of the following:
- Marketing Communications
- Social Media
- Competition Planning
- Content Creation (Top Lists & Guides)
Requirements- Must have experience in Marketing
- Must have top notch written and communication skills (and creativity!)
- Must be passionate, motivated and ambituous
- Must have a love for the drink which stems beyond going out and getting pissed every Friday night
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Marketing, Creative Writing, Content Creation
Preferred - Social Media, Marketing, Advertising, Marketing Communications, Communication Skills, Content Development, Social Media Blogging, PR