MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNCS Pte Ltd
Marketing/PR Internship in Washington, DCGratent Branding
Social Marketing InternLaureen Oliphant
Marketing InternRaising Black Brilliance
Social Media Marketing/ Graphic Design Apparel internConscious Artwear LLC
Podcast production management and PRNature's Premiere
Digital Marketing Intern, College creditAurum & Sharpe
Lori Diamond Art Fashion
Posted: August 20 2015
Company Location: Dresher, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSteven Memel is an internationally acclaimed voice & performance coach, based in Los Angeles, CA.
He is the creator of and the energy behind “The Science Of Switching On”, a unique and impactful system that enables him to achieve rapid and dramatic results with all performers.
He is an internationally recognized voice technique and performance coach as well as an award-winning actor and director. He has aided in building the careers of some of the most talented and successful people in the world of entertainment.
His clients have recorded on Sony, Jive, DreamWorks, BMG and others.
Among those who have worked with Steven are recording artists Maroon 5, Sara Bareilles, Jesse McCartney, actors Drew Barrymore, Justin Long, Isabella Rossellini and many more. He has taught at Musicians Institute, UCLA, USC and is a regular speaker at seminars, conferences and universities around the world.
More information can be found at: www.stevenmemel.com
ResponsibilitiesPrimary responsibilities include:
• Assisting in creating EPKs to send to industry professionals and media.
• Lead development with entertainment executives, producers and studios.
• Email copy to contact list.
• Ads and flyers.
• Finding daily articles and posts for social media.
Event Planning and Promotion:
• Must live in LA, NYC, Nashville or any major music location.
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
• Excellent at market outreach.
• 2-3 years' experience, or a combination of education and experience.
• Job referrals.
• Building experience.
• Building credentials.
*There is potential for paid projects and to earn money for referrals.
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com