Branding and Marketing Intern (remote)LPB Media
CUSTOMER SERVICE IMMEDIATE HIREFlorida Business Consulting
Marketing Intern - Internet Startup - Health/Wellness/Fitness Markettru halo
Social Media Marketing and Branding Public Relations InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Marketing InternCrown Holdings Group
Marketing Intern - Summer 2017Royal Solutions
Marketing InternNoSeeUm No More
21600 oxnard st
Woodland Hills, CA
Posted: July 05 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLeadsmarket is a fast growing internet company, and one of the LEADING technology platform in the Fintech Industry. Our office is located in Woodland Hills, at one of the highest buildings in the valley.
We have an opening internship position for a Marketing Intern. We have a great office environment, with a relaxing lounge, with ping-pong tables, Xbox, couches to relax, everyday catering food services and probably the best view in the valley with our 19th floor.
Computers/workstations with all necessary programs installed will be provided by the company. This is also a great opportunity to a possible transition to a full-time job, after some time.
This is a Paid Internship position that will be discussed at when applicants are contacted for an interview, and may also be eligible for credit with your school.
ResponsibilitiesWhat You Get:
- Hands on experience at one of the leading companies but still with an early stage startup spirit
- Work side by side with our Product Manager and provide input
- Huge possibility to turn into a full-time job, or a Letter of Recommendation at the end of the program
We hope to hear from you soon!
- In college or recent grad
- Desire to help small businesses and individuals with better financial knowledge
- Thrives in a fast pace environment and eager to learn more
- Able to work with little supervision and the standard startup pressure environment.
- Detail oriented and data-driven
- Experience with Online Marketing (Adwords, FB, Display and others)
- Overall understanding of online metrics
-Experience in a Start Up Environment
-Prior experience with other marketing internship or job
The Fun Stuff:
- Participate in marketing meetings and brainstorms
- Write Blog Articles
- Manage and own the execution of several marketing channels
- Assist with search engine optimization strategies.
- Work with various databases
- Help with Online Growth Tactics