cool consumer electronics startup looking for someone who wants to learn guerilla marketingAnsrBall Technologies Inc.
Social Media InternshipBookSmart Pro
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
Creative Event Planning
1040 First Avenue Suite 105
New York, NY
Posted: November 02 2015
DescriptionCreative Event Planning is a Manhattan-based, full-service Event-Planning company. For twenty-five years, our clients have included New York’s most prestigious corporations in advertising, financial services, the arts and consumer products as well as numerous private and social clients. We produce Corporate Special Events and Meetings.
You will work closely with Chief Executive Planner / Owner to market and promote meetings and events in New York and Nationally. This will be done through various promotions including email and direct marketing. You will qualify and enhance our data base to attract prospective clients. As well as assist with creating promotional literature for our meeting and event promotions. You will have the opportunity to see a full-cycle sales call through to a final event or meeting.
You will be involved with enhancing our Social Media platforms such as: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
We are working on the lunch of our new website and you will be part of this exciting branding process working with the strategic design company we have hired.
Responsibilities• Work on Marketing Projects through e-mail marketing, direct marketing and telephone marketing
• Follow up with vendors and client requests
• Research for Client Proposal to include site locations, music, decor, and other event elements
• On going update of client data base
• Implementation of e-mail newsletter for promotions to clients
• Research online and Industry Sites
• Assist and set up and work events with other interns, staff and vendors
• Attend Industry Events
Requirements• Creative Thinking Skills
• Comfortable speaking on the phone
• Intelligent, highly organized, up-beat personality
• Attention to detail for follow up
• Knowledge of Excel, Social Media Research Skills Social Media
• Meeting new clients and vendors
• Able to work in a happy office but busy environment
SkillsRequired - Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Instagram, Microsoft, Social Media Development
Preferred - Phone Etiquette, Self-motivated Team Player, Comfortable working independently, Professional Phone Skills