Digital Marketing InternshipRentSpree.com
Digital Marketing and Sales InternFit in 60 Pilates and Barre
Marketing InternZAG Group of Companies
Marketing ExecutiveVOUS LLC
Communications and Digital Media InternStella Ashaolu
Marketing and Media InternshipStarEvents
Social Media Marketing InternYoung Adult Survival Guide
Social Media Marketing For New Edible Cannabis Companywww.OldNewportRealty.com
Creative Event Planning
1040 First Avenue Suite 105
New York, NY
Posted: November 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCreative Event Planning is a Manhattan-based, full-service Event-Planning company. For twenty-five years, our clients have included New York’s most prestigious corporations in advertising, financial services, the arts and consumer products as well as numerous private and social clients. We produce Corporate Special Events and Meetings.
You will work closely with Chief Executive Planner / Owner to market and promote meetings and events in New York and Nationally. This will be done through various promotions including email and direct marketing. You will qualify and enhance our data base to attract prospective clients. As well as assist with creating promotional literature for our meeting and event promotions. You will have the opportunity to see a full-cycle sales call through to a final event or meeting.
You will be involved with enhancing our Social Media platforms such as: Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
We are working on the lunch of our new website and you will be part of this exciting branding process working with the strategic design company we have hired.
Responsibilities• Work on Marketing Projects through e-mail marketing, direct marketing and telephone marketing
• Follow up with vendors and client requests
• Research for Client Proposal to include site locations, music, decor, and other event elements
• On going update of client data base
• Implementation of e-mail newsletter for promotions to clients
• Research online and Industry Sites
• Assist and set up and work events with other interns, staff and vendors
• Attend Industry Events
Requirements• Creative Thinking Skills
• Comfortable speaking on the phone
• Intelligent, highly organized, up-beat personality
• Attention to detail for follow up
• Knowledge of Excel, Social Media Research Skills Social Media
• Meeting new clients and vendors
• Able to work in a happy office but busy environment
SkillsRequired - Excel, Instagram, Social Media Development, Microsoft, Microsoft Outlook
Preferred - Comfortable working independently, Phone Etiquette, Professional Phone Skills, Self-motivated Team Player