Virtual Marketing Internship - Summer 2017AdMix Social
Marketing InternBay City Connections
Sanctuary Marketing InternBest Friends Animal Society
Blog EditorCrystal Clear Digital Marketing
Content Writing InternCrystal Clear Digital Marketing
Marketing Summer InternAgora
Marketing & Merchandising Intern - Brilliant Earth, San FranciscoBrilliant Earth
Marketing LeaderNuAngels Home Care
700 West River Drive
Posted: September 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDuties can include article writing, copywriting, blogging, advertising/marketing.
● Director of Development
● Public Relations Specialist
● President of Company
Responsibilities● Write one entry for a company blog each week and submit your work for editing and posting.
● Interview client subjects and write articles for our magazine, QC Family Focus.
● As needed, collaborate on print and online campaigns.
● As needed, assist Public Relations Specialist with Public Relations projects.
● Research for projects and assignments.
● Help update Mickle Communications social media. Make sure there is at least one post per day. More are welcome. Posts should be dynamic and pertaining to the company’s current projects and overall focus. Multimedia posts tend to generate better results. Posting time and numbers may vary from time to time, but try to maintain consistency.
Responsibilities are subject to change or can be added. Communication is key to the individual and their overall success.