Marketing InternAldo Group
Brand Representative Internship for Film Production CompanyDot Five Films
Marketing ManagerAmber Boyd Attorney at Law
Social Media/Marketing/Website DeveloperIndelible Ink-NY
Marketing, Public Relations & Social MediaBradford Stewart Art
LOCAL BUSINESS NOW HIRING ENTRY LEVEL EVENT STAFFSouth Texas Promotions
Event Communications AssistantRhythm Events
Winter 2016 - Event & Marketing Internship [Austin, TX]Snappening
Woodland Hills, CA
Posted: April 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a co working company that is the home office for multiple small businesses and entrepreneurs. We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to provide assistance to our Marketing Department in the preparation of marketing materials and implementation of marketing programs.
As an intern at our company you will have the opportunity to work with multiple business owners, which will allow you to create a larger network and increase your exposure for landing the next big job.
Responsibilities• Provide ongoing support for Marketing Department in the following ways
• Manage inventory of Marketing Collateral and Material
• Generate and post Social Media content
• Field and fulfill requests submitted to Marketing Department
• Graphic design support
• Website support
• Prepare letters, memos, copy for marketing materials and short documents;
• Provides design support through updates and creation of flyers and other internal documents; proofreads as requested, processes incoming and outgoing mail.
• Participate in the marketing material planning process by performing research and making recommendations.
• Work with mail house, marketing team and clinical staff to manage routine mailings, manages customer data base and leads.
• Event and meeting planning and support.
• Provide administrative support to marketing director and team.
• Solicit cost estimates and comparative bids for projects, events and promotions
• Order office supplies, business cards and printed items; maintain inventories.