Marketing intern for NYC Design house- BridalCarol Hannah
Digital Marketing InternEverywhere Agency
DIRECT MARKETING FIRM | NEW LOCATIONELM Global
Marketing and Social Media Strategist - Yotme (virtual)Yotme
Marketing and Social Media Strategist - Yotme (on-site)Yotme
Marketing InternMacksimum photography
Social Media MarketerPearl Fincher Museum of Fine Arts
Marketing InternAsteres Inc
Functional Food Center/Functional Food Institute
Posted: July 18 2015
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFunctional Food Institute/ Functional Food Center (FFC) is a pioneer in functional food industry, combining cutting-edge expertise in the biomedical sciences with practical business experience in order to aid in further research, development, and commercialization of functional food innovations in both domestic and international markets. The FFC connects a global network of professionals (scientists, functional food experts, and food industry representatives) to an environment conducive to innovative research collaboration.
For more than 18 years, FFC has promoted research for further development and commercialization of functional foods for chronic diseases. Join us in the innovative work we do- either by organizing conferences, writing textbooks, or publishing peer-reviewed articles in the journal of Functional Foods in Health and Disease (FFHD). We are looking for dedicated and detail-oriented interns who are eager to learn and hone new skills. We especially welcome students who are looking for an internship with academic credit.
Whether you are looking for an internship to learn more about functional foods and chronic diseases or to develop future professional skills, FFC provides students with many options for personal growth and substantial experience to add to your resume.
FFC helps students and recent graduates learn more about functional food science and gain excellent research, writing, marketing, and copyediting skills. All internships are flexible and based on intern’s objectives. Plus, since all internships are virtual and remote, we accept students from all around the US and cater to their work availability.
As you finish your internship you will receive:
1) Certificate for Internship
2) Certificate for a free 12 month membership for the Academic Society for Functional Foods and Bioactive Compounds
3) One free conference registration within 12 months of internship
4) Support with recommendation letter if needed
5) If interested, possible academic credit
ResponsibilitiesAs an intern you will gain experience in the following areas. . .
• Create awareness of journal and society though social media via LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google AdWords
• Publish and post bi-weekly FFC newsletters to designated LinkedIn groups and individuals on LinkedIn
• Work on sponsorship partners for FFC international conferences
• Create database of food and medical industry representatives for future conferences using Excel
• Utilize various marketing tools for the advertising of conferences, including Vertical Response, Google AdWords, LinkedIn, and website development
• Communicate with scientists and health professionals from all over the world
RequirementsFunctional Food Center is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department seeks an intern who can participate in various stages for online marketing campaigns of FFC products and conferences. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
• University student or recent college graduate (Marketing/Advertising, Business, Communication, PR, Food/Nutrition, & Health-related majors are welcome to apply)
• Marketing and sponsorship experience, a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of web and social media
• 15-20 hours/week - flexible schedule (200 hours in total)