Commerical Business InsurancePat Palmer Insurance
Digital Marketing Manager-- Social Media Marketinggo2museum.com INC
CRM and Social Media Marketing InternUrb & Burb
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING INTERN SPRING 2017JEN HANSEN
Marketing InternshipCambridge Realty Group
Digital Marketing InternSales Star Networks
Markiting SpecialistsBuds Auto Repair & Transmission
TDM Business Toole Suite
Posted: October 18 2016
Company Location: Loganville, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTDM is currently seeking a dynamic marketing intern to join our team. The intern will assist the company in developing a communication and marketing strategy. This internship will provide an opportunity for hands on experience and knowledge in brand management, the strategic marketing plan, annual marketing plans, creative planning and promotion, and public relations.
As communications/ marketing intern, you will participate as a member of a multi-discipline design team to assist with development of strategy and organizational content for strategic marketing and communication campaigns using tools s tactics such as email marketing, print media, blog posts, and social media.
Internships with TDM are hands-on, resume-building, unpaid academic experiences for academic credit to qualified college junior, senior, and graduate students.
Responsibilities• Enrolled in a college or university and have completed at least two years in software development or related four-year degree program
• Background in Marketing, Communication, management or other related disciplines.
• Fundamental understanding of communication and marketing
For more information, visit us at www.tdmtoolesuite.com and click on "Career Opportunities."
Requirements• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize
• Internet and Outlook required
• Ability to conduct market research
• Ability to learn other software programs
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Have a strong planning and organization skills
• Ability to work independently and communicate status regularly
• Ability to operate a personal computer using standard and/or customized software applications appropriate to assigned tasks
• Creative and flexible
• Strong computer skills with extensive knowledge of MS Office tools