Marketing and Communications InternThe Austin Focus, Inc.
Social Media, Public Relations and Marketing Internships For 75 Year Old CompanyGarment Machinery Company, Inc.
Marketing / Social Media / Content Management Intern (UNPAID INTERNSHIP)Clever Fox Apparel
Copywriting Internship with Marketing/ Advertising Experience during tech-product launch (paid)Energize Technologies
Social Media and Marketing InternFarmers Ins
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Email Marketing/Social Media SpecialistGutierrez Productions, Inc.
Marketing Intern PositionPLM METTA HEALING OASIS, LLC
Health Limited Inc Company
Posted: July 17 2016
Company Location: Madison Square Station, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a reliable accounting manager to supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities. You will establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information.
Responsibilities* Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
* Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
* Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
* Meet financial accounting objectives
* Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
RequirementsProven working experience as Accounting Manager
* Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
* Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
* Proven knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
* High attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to direct and supervise
* BS degree in Accounting or Finance