Marketing InternParadise Legal Support & Secretarial Services
Marketing InternCostco Wholesale
Marketing InternDream Catcher Consulting Firm
Marketing InternAusgold Limited
Publisher's Assistant VirtualSRM Graphics and Printing
(Digital Street Team Lead) - National Recording ArtistLos Angeles Talent LLC
Marketing InternCatStone NYC
Marketing InternCatStone NYC
Posted: April 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNoble Biomaterials, Inc. is a global leader in bacterial management solutions. Noble develops, manufactures, sells and markets advanced antimicrobial technologies designed to manage all forms of bacterial contamination for athletic apparel, healthcare, industrial, and consumer markets.
Based in Scranton, PA, with sales offices around the world, Noble’s cornerstone product is a silver fiber technology branded as X-STATIC®. X-STATIC® materials are used as an added value component to enhance the performance and capabilities of products sold by leading brands and institutions around the world, including Lululemon, O’Neill and the U.S. Army. Products containing X-STATIC® are widely used by Olympic athletes, NASA Astronauts, Military Special Forces and prestigious hospitals.
Made with 99.9% pure silver, X-STATIC® is designed to protect products from bacteria, fungi and odor. It naturally and permanently inhibits the growth of bacteria in apparel and textiles, preventing the spread of infection. Products powered by X-STATIC® antimicrobial technology are recommended as a solution to help mitigate the risk for healthcare associated infections in hospital settings.
The Marketing Intern reports to the Marketing Manager and will support the marketing team with completing various tactics to fulfill annual goals. This position allows the ability to work remotely, with limited travel to company headquarters in Scranton, PA and offices in New York City for various projects, as well as trade event locations.
ResponsibilitiesROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Strong Project Management skills
• Work cross-functionally with teams to ensure the completion of several marketing tactics
• Trade show event logistics and on-site support
• Product sales support
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Prepare communications and trade show materials by working with third-party vendors, agencies and various internal departments
• Social Media/Website support
• Competitive Analysis
RequirementsListed below are the abilities and skills required for the ideal candidate.
• Interest in both inbound and outbound marketing
• Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Positive attitude and good temperament
• Excellent articulation skills from both written and verbal perspectives
• Strong work ethic and the willingness to learn
• Manage certain projects independently
• Entrepreneurial spirit