Marketing AssistantLabella Mobile Nail Spa
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNNOVA CHEMICALS
General Admin and MarketingCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Sales Executive Assistant |InternshipAaron's, Inc.
Amazon Marketplace Coordinator – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Marketing - Inside Sales & Marketing InternBookmark This
Kooler Ice Inc
510 Dunbar Road
Posted: January 11 2016
DescriptionThis part-time position will support the sales and management team and be heavily involved in doing marketing research which will contribute to the development of marketing pieces and tools to support the sales department.
This position will be multi-faceted and consists of several areas of performance which include:
• Supporting the sales and marketing department through various marketing tasks, projects and duties.
• Performing industry analysis, as well as competitive marketing analysis and research.
• Assisting in compiling demographic and site analysis information through research.
• Assisting the sales team by preparing sales quotes, drafting correspondence and following up with customers as requested.
• Developing a working knowledge of the Kooler Ice product line and having a functional understanding of how the machines operate. This will be accomplished through hands-on training as well as reading written materials.
• Excellent Computer Skills – All Microsoft products. Any additional sales, marketing or graphical applications are helpful.
• Excellent Communication Skills – Candidate must have a demonstrated track record of having excellent written and oral communication skills. Must have a pleasant and credible demeanor and be able to exercise patience in challenging situations with customers.
• Presentation Skills – Candidate must enjoy people and feel comfortable. Power point or keynote presentation skills are necessary.
• Organization Skills – Must be an organized individual who is able to manage your schedule and paperwork well to maximize their time and productivity. You will need to handle multiple projects and requests at the same time.
• Track Record – Candidate must have a proven track record in the workforce or in collegiate applications demonstrating your drive and eagerness to learn and excel!
• Analytical Abilities - Candidate must be able to do detail work, as well as complete sales reports as required. You should be able to assemble facts and figures and present your findings in a well thought out manner.