MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Social Media/ Influencer Marketing InternThe Blog Bar
Social Media InternAlternative Strategies
Copywriting/Marketing InternCPG Agency
Marketing InternBookmark This
7373 Kirkland Ct N
Maple Grove, MN
Posted: May 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe provide consultative financial services to individuals and businesses. We have an offices in Maple Grove, Plymouth, and Roseville. We are looking for energetic interns in the area of Marketing, Finance, or Entrepreneurship who are looking to own their own business in the future as a partner of our company's expansion. This position is unpaid. There is a small stipend provided to cover transportation costs. Hours are flexible with a minimum of 15-20 hours.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Generate sales leads using various modes of communication including direct mail, e-mail, telemarketing, and networking.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Must have reliable transportation to report to one of our offices.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.