Content Creator Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Social Media Community Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Marketing and Market Research InternshipNortheast Florida Safety Council
LOOKING FOR THE BEST INTERNS!!The EVO Group
Digital Content Marketing InternDoylestown Hospital
Marketing InternArizona Beverage Company
Customer Loyalty AssociateSpice Pharm
Fine Arts / Gallery InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Marketing Intern - ChicagoBookmark This
Posted: April 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTours4Mobile publishes guided walking tours to use on mobile devices. The intern will first fact check the local tours, draft updates as needed for accuracy, and then earn commissions on sales for each download. Much of the work can be done remotely.
Responsibilities- Fact check local tours and draft updates.
- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide social media efforts to target new audiences.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.