MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNMedical Plus Pte Ltd
cool consumer electronics startup looking for someone who wants to learn guerilla marketingAnsrBall Technologies Inc.
Social Media InternshipBookSmart Pro
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNANGLO PACIFIC GROUP
Marketing/Social Media InternHealthy On You
MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNLundbeck Canada Inc
Advertising Department InternFOODBEAST
Marketing Intern at hear.comBookmark This
396 Alhambra Circle, Suite S-700
Coral Gables, FL
Posted: August 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur mission is to bring cutting edge medical technology to hearing impaired people all over the world. With unparalleled online marketing expertise, free phone consultations, a strong service-orientation and an ever-growing network of partner providers, we are leading the hearing aid industry into the 21st century.
hear.com is now looking for driven individuals who are focused on gaining real-world experience in online marketing. We are offering a paid internship in our Online Marketing department. Interns can look forward to learn how to build and manage online advertising campaigns, distribute email marketing promotions, design and edit visual creatives, design and proof brochures, signs, and promotional materials, and master reporting tools like Google Analytics.
If you think you are ready to get hands on in your career path, hear.com is the company to do it with. We have grown to over 100 employees in the last year, and our marketing department is responsible for over $500,000 in monthly advertising spend. Previous interns have gone on to work in marketing manager roles at both hear.com and other companies. Let us open doors for you!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Proficiency in Excel is preferred