Marketing and social media intershipLive + Love Pilates
Data Analytics - Marketing InternshipShop & Support
Marketing and Sales internshipClosed Loop Recycling
Distributor Marketing InternshipAdvertising Specialty Institute
Fashion Ecommerce Intern - SUMMERLyst
8-Week Marketing/Events/PR-Internship (Learn The Senior Living Industry!)Peregrine Senior Living
Book Marketing CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Marketing Intern at Legal StartupBookmark This
Posted: July 05 2015
Company Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWork remotely for a new legal startup company looking to make a big splash in the industry. Need an undergrad who is interested in marketing, social media, and growth hacking. If you want to have a big impact in a small company and get a great experience, this is the place for you. Thanks for checking us out!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.