Social Media InternC3Nami, LLC
Graphic Design InternC3Nami, LLC
Branding and Marketing Intern (remote)LPB Media
Marketing InternAaron Fox Law
Administrative and Marketing InternAston American University
Marketing InternshipAlliance Marketing Partners
SPORTS MARKETING REPRESENTATIVEAllegiance
MARKETING and COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences & Health CareHealth Connexions
Marketing Intern at Retail Focused PR FirmBookmark This
820 Los Vallecitos Blvd Suite A
San Marcos, CA
Posted: March 09 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChicExecs PR is looking for motivated Intern(s) with excellent writing/grammar skills, a strong work ethic and the desire to learn and improve professional skills.
ChicExecs was founded by two female entrepreneurs who successfully launched the first female-targeted fashion technology accessories (chicbuds.com). We now represent 100+ clients with hot, innovative products to get their brand to the next level through our Channel Management, Social Media, and PR services. Many of our Account Executives began their careers as interns!
We are looking for individuals who are organized, driven and are ready to develop their abilities to succeed in this fast paced industry and want to be part of growing team.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments for marketing content
- Coordinate with Sales team to facilitatetrade show attendance and lead follow ups
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
- Research & development of potential clients
Requirements- Excellent communication skills in written, oral and visual media
- Knowledge of basic computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic
- Attention to detail and a positive attitude are a must
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Accurate Data Entry, Enthusiastic self-starter
Preferred - Social Media Marketing