Marketing InternSkyline Consulting Group
Social Media & Community Management InternITT Technical Institute-Houston West
Social Media & Community Management InternOcularIT Solutions
Marketing, Social Media, Sales InternElizabeth Connolly
Entertainment / Comedy Apprentice / Internship for marketing / online marketingNAC Industrial
Digital Marketing InternHemp Educate America
Marketing SpecialistCold Stone Creamery
Scranton Fringe Festival Social Media & Marketing InternshipScranton Fringe
Marketing Intern - BostonBookmark This
Posted: April 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTours4Mobile publishes guided walking tours to use on mobile devices. The intern will first fact check the local tours, draft updates as needed for accuracy, and then earn commissions on sales for each download. Much of the work can be done remotely.
Responsibilities- Fact check local tours and draft updates.
- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide social media efforts to target new audiences.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.