Call Center AgentIntuit
Social Media Marketing ApprenticeNew England Digital Media
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
Community Development InternWheelwell, Inc.
Internship Training Program (Business/Entrepreneur)My Joyful Event
Marketing InternMs Cat TV
Marketing InternWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Marketing Intern - BostonBookmark This
Posted: April 28 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTours4Mobile publishes guided walking tours to use on mobile devices. The intern will first fact check the local tours, draft updates as needed for accuracy, and then earn commissions on sales for each download. Much of the work can be done remotely.
Responsibilities- Fact check local tours and draft updates.
- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide social media efforts to target new audiences.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.