Growth Hacker Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Big real Estate Firm Looking for motivated studend ..getting to know the Manhattan Real estate markeNest seekers International
Video Creation InternMaster Shares
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Publisher's AssistantSRM Graphics and Printing
Social Media Marketing InternJurim Dental
Marketing Intern, BUZZRBookmark This
FremantleMedia N.A., Inc.
West Alameda Avenue
Posted: August 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBUZZR, a Diginet television game show network is seeking a Marketing Intern to join the Marketing team summer of 2016. The internship position is to offer motivated, energetic, and talented students, with an opportunity in television entertainment marketing.
In a hands-on learning environment, the intern will be working closely with the Vice President and the Marketing Manager with varying short and long-term projects throughout the internship. This position will allow students to learn about the planning and strategy, social media, consumer, brand, and affiliate marketing process.
• Observes and assists in the analysis, creation, and execution of marketing campaigns for the continued roll out of the network.
• Supports on range of projects and activities including assisting with social media strategy, affiliate marketing, organization of consumer premiums and archiving creative marketing materials.
• Helps to research social media performance and historical programming show information that assists in the development of marketing campaigns.
• Write social media and brand marketing summaries and analyses when requested.
• Participates and contributes in meetings, offering opinions, insights and suggestions on the development of the marketing planning and strategy.
• Performs other related job duties and projects as assigned.
• Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook e-mail required.
• Internet savvy.
• Strong writer/researcher.
• Proven skills to work in a team-oriented environment.
• Mac/Photoshop knowledge/experience is a plus.
• Must have ability to communicate effectively & tactfully with managers & other levels of personnel.
• Must have ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written & oral instructions.
• Knowledge of current and past game show formats is a plus.
• Must have knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
PROOF OF ACADEMIC CREDIT IS REQUIRED. Please DO NOT apply if you are not currently a student able to get academic credit.