Marketing Intern4 Love Productions
Social Media Community Manager Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Content Creator Student Internship (Part-time, telecommute)Noah Education Fund
Event Marketing Coordinator / PR - College InternshipAres Direct
Marketing/Advertising- Paid InternshipSynergy Management
PR & Marketing AssistantSynergy Management
Communications InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Fine Arts / Gallery InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Marketing Intern, BUZZRBookmark This
FremantleMedia N.A., Inc.
West Alameda Avenue
Posted: August 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBUZZR, a Diginet television game show network is seeking a Marketing Intern to join the Marketing team summer of 2016. The internship position is to offer motivated, energetic, and talented students, with an opportunity in television entertainment marketing.
In a hands-on learning environment, the intern will be working closely with the Vice President and the Marketing Manager with varying short and long-term projects throughout the internship. This position will allow students to learn about the planning and strategy, social media, consumer, brand, and affiliate marketing process.
• Observes and assists in the analysis, creation, and execution of marketing campaigns for the continued roll out of the network.
• Supports on range of projects and activities including assisting with social media strategy, affiliate marketing, organization of consumer premiums and archiving creative marketing materials.
• Helps to research social media performance and historical programming show information that assists in the development of marketing campaigns.
• Write social media and brand marketing summaries and analyses when requested.
• Participates and contributes in meetings, offering opinions, insights and suggestions on the development of the marketing planning and strategy.
• Performs other related job duties and projects as assigned.
• Proficiency in MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook e-mail required.
• Internet savvy.
• Strong writer/researcher.
• Proven skills to work in a team-oriented environment.
• Mac/Photoshop knowledge/experience is a plus.
• Must have ability to communicate effectively & tactfully with managers & other levels of personnel.
• Must have ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written & oral instructions.
• Knowledge of current and past game show formats is a plus.
• Must have knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
PROOF OF ACADEMIC CREDIT IS REQUIRED. Please DO NOT apply if you are not currently a student able to get academic credit.