Marketing Intern, Chinese-speakingBookmark This
Borderx Lab Inc
298 S Sunnyvale Ave, STE 104
Posted: March 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe mission of BorderX Lab (http://www.borderxlab.com) is to connect global lifestyle brands with Chinese consumers directly. We help the emerging Chinese middle-class discover and buy authentic, high-quality, and reasonably priced products and services provided by global brands through BigData and AI technology innovation. BorderX Lab is co-founded by 3 Google alumni with series entrepreneurship experience and based in Silicon Valley.
Right now, we connect international fashion brands with Chinese consumers through an overseas shopping(海淘) marketplace - the Beyond App (https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/id947269781?mt=8) and data-driven marketing technology. Beyond is the first app in China that enables Chinese customers to access 4 largest department stores in U.S. and more than 4 millions products.
We are looking for a MARKETING INTERN working as a part of an in-house integrated marketing communications team, this position will focus on assisting Beyond’s marketing team to conduct day-to-day execution of strategic online marketing plans.
This position will be based in Sunnyvale, California.
Responsibilities- Help the marketing team to implement marketing plans on almost all aspects of marketing, including branding, social media management and content generation, performance marketing, ASO, etc.
- Take part in marketing campaigns preparation and implementation on the mobile app and social media
- Generate fashion-related contents for the mobile app, WeChat, Weibo channels
- Formatting for contents published on WeChat, Weibo and the mobile app
- Compose copies for app notifications
- Identify marketing opportunities for revenue
Requirements- Major in marketing, business, advertising, communications will be preferred
- Fashion lover
- Interested in outdoor activities
- Solid writing skills in Chinese language that drives buzz
- Basic skills on image editing by utilizing Photoshop or other image editing software
- Fluent in English and Chinese is must
- Self-driven, hard-working, team-work, smart, positive, and get things done
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Marketing, Mandarin Chinese
Preferred - Social Media Management, SEO, Branding