Website DesignerPeople Conductor
Call Center AgentIntuit
Social Media Marketing ApprenticeNew England Digital Media
iPhone Videographer intern for Online Marketing, Online class courseSnowSugar Video
Social Media Internet Web Online Marketing Intern Growth Hacker Crowdfunding ( VIRTUAL OK )SnowSugar Video
Community Development InternWheelwell, Inc.
Internship Training Program (Business/Entrepreneur)My Joyful Event
Marketing InternMs Cat TV
Marketing Intern, Chinese-speakingBookmark This
Borderx Lab Inc
298 S Sunnyvale Ave, STE 104
Posted: March 07 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe mission of BorderX Lab (http://www.borderxlab.com) is to connect global lifestyle brands with Chinese consumers directly. We help the emerging Chinese middle-class discover and buy authentic, high-quality, and reasonably priced products and services provided by global brands through BigData and AI technology innovation. BorderX Lab is co-founded by 3 Google alumni with series entrepreneurship experience and based in Silicon Valley.
Right now, we connect international fashion brands with Chinese consumers through an overseas shopping(海淘) marketplace - the Beyond App (https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/id947269781?mt=8) and data-driven marketing technology. Beyond is the first app in China that enables Chinese customers to access 4 largest department stores in U.S. and more than 4 millions products.
We are looking for a MARKETING INTERN working as a part of an in-house integrated marketing communications team, this position will focus on assisting Beyond’s marketing team to conduct day-to-day execution of strategic online marketing plans.
This position will be based in Sunnyvale, California.
Responsibilities- Help the marketing team to implement marketing plans on almost all aspects of marketing, including branding, social media management and content generation, performance marketing, ASO, etc.
- Take part in marketing campaigns preparation and implementation on the mobile app and social media
- Generate fashion-related contents for the mobile app, WeChat, Weibo channels
- Formatting for contents published on WeChat, Weibo and the mobile app
- Compose copies for app notifications
- Identify marketing opportunities for revenue
Requirements- Major in marketing, business, advertising, communications will be preferred
- Fashion lover
- Interested in outdoor activities
- Solid writing skills in Chinese language that drives buzz
- Basic skills on image editing by utilizing Photoshop or other image editing software
- Fluent in English and Chinese is must
- Self-driven, hard-working, team-work, smart, positive, and get things done
SkillsRequired - Marketing, Adobe Photoshop, Mandarin Chinese
Preferred - SEO, Branding, Social Media Management